So(u)l Revival Mobile Spa

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Welcome to the Evolution of Soul Revival!

Greetings All and Welcome!

This is So(u)l Revival Spa Space, a place where I hope to share with you all, new and old friends, the journey to business, as well as the passion I have for my life's calling. I am Leah R. Patterson, the visionist! You might ask what my life's calling is? I believe its helping people love themselves again. And the way that I do that is through empowering them to be wholesomely beautiful and truly, holistically healthy, inside and out.

Here on So(u)l Revival's pages, you'll find tidbits of herbal knowledge on beauty, hair, skin, and health care as well as information on wellness and holistic health in general. I ask that you bear with me and enjoy the process as I learn the ropes of managing this blog and grow this site into more and more to share!

Please feel free to introduce yourself, ask questions, leave comments, share your story, and tell your friends!

Welcome again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home